Camp Fire Inland Northwest reserves the right to cancel any camping session or program, for any reason.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Camp Fire must cancel a program due to low enrollment, or for any other reason, a full refund will be issued if we cannot place your camper in an alternative program.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you may be able to do so by calling the office 509-747-6191.
- For cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to the start of your session, the deposit is non-refundable ($75) however additional payments will be refunded. For cancellations within 2 weeks of the start of your session, neither the deposit nor any additional payments are refundable.
- In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund will be given if we cannot move the camper into another program. Written notification from a physician is required.
- Payments may be transferable to a sibling or another Camp Fire camping session or program within the same season.
- If the Health History, Inclusion Assessment, and Success Contract are not received two weeks prior to the start of the program the Camper will not be permitted to attend camp and neither the deposit, nor any additional payments will be refunded.
- If a camper leaves camp early due to illness or injury, the camp tuition may be refunded at a pro-rated rate, or the camper may be able to attend a later session.
- If a camper leaves camp early or arrives late due to homesickness, behavioral problems, or for any other reason, there will be no refund or pro-rated fees. Transportation for late arrivals and early pick-ups are entirely the account holder's responsibility.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75 will be charged for each registration. Our registration system will indicate the amount of the session deposit. Without this deposit, your registration is not reserved.
- Payments on program fees can be made with a credit card through your online account.
- Camp tuition, in full, as well as the Inclusion Assessment, Health History, Photo Release, Authorized Guardian and Success Contract are due two weeks prior to the start of your camp session unless otherwise stated during registration process. Camp Fire Inland Northwest reserves the right to auto-charge the debit/credit card on file as indicated on my tuition contract.
- Any discounts offered will be detailed on our registration site.
Changing your Registration
- Changes to a different program or session may take place at any time with no fee, except for the difference in program cost. Changes are subject to program or session availability. All changes must be requested by calling the office at (509) 747-6191.
If you have any questions about our cancellation & refund policy please call the Camp Fire office at 509-747-6191.
View our Terms & Conditions Here